12.14.2004

2 more hours...

until i can leave this hellhole. i can't wait to see steve. i just want to ... uhm, never mind.

so, he didn't shave his beard last weekend again. and since he's not at home this week, there's no way in hell he's shaving... the last time he shaved was 11/19. we're working on 4 weeks here. eep.

i'm not praying to the baby jesus anymore. he doesn't give a shit about me and the rugburns on my face. i'll try santa next.

dear santa:
all i want for xmas is for steve to shave his facial hair off. i've been very, very good. okay, fine. i haven't been very, very good. but i haven't been HORRIBLE. doesn't that count for something?
thanks, i owe you one.
g

i was talking to a friend last night for a bit and she said, " you know, reading your blog... it really seems like you really, really hate your job."

"i really, really do hate my job."
"why don't you quit?"
"i know this going to sound stupid, but, it's because of my boss."

i can't quit because i like my boss. so not only am i afraid that if i apply elsewhere they will reject me, but i'm afraid that my boss will be upset with me if i quit. which, really makes no sense at all because if i quit, it's not like i'm ever going to see him again. so, why would it matter if he was upset with me? at any rate, being rejected is only a tiny part of it. it's not the main reason why i don't leave.

and if for some reason, one day he should quit, would he even care that i was still here? well, one thing's for certain... the day he leaves, i'm out of here. he's pretty much the only reason why i'm still here.

guess i don't have loyalty tattooed on my back for nothing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh my god... please send a picture of steve.. i gotta see this..

3:59 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

perhaps he can compromise by at least trimming his beard. if it's 4 week length, i assume it's pre-mountain man length. buy him a trimmer for an early xmas present.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

OMIGOSH! Post a picture of Steve so I can drool over him! If'n you don't mind. Roy shaved on Monday after a week of beard growth and it was SO DELICIOUS. sigh. I want a beard. No, not on me. On him.

6:41 AM  
Blogger grace said...

cece, giest: QUIT IT! QUIT IT! QUIT IT!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home