12.14.2004

stupid seller at amazon

i bought a book as one of steve's xmas presents. it said that it was in very good condition. when i got it, it wasn't in very good condition. i mean, i wouldn't have listed that book as being in very good condition. maybe "fair" or "fine" or whatever their rating system is.... the color on the cover was kind of worn off, the back cover had a crease in the corner, that they'd so nicely straightened out for me... and it's so worn out.

so i sent the bitch an email and she basically just told me that if i don't want it, send it back. and it's too bad that my definition of "very good" is different from hers. the thing is, she wasn't necessarily rude about it. but I WANT HER TO KISS MY GODDAMNED ASS!

i've never had a bad experience with an amazon seller before...

so i'm kind of in a bind. she shipped it fast, but the book was in the wrong condition. do i give her a really bad rating? or an average one?

and why is it that some people, when they complain, get everything they ask for and then some. and when i complain, i get nothing. sheesh.

not that i really know what i want. it's not that i want the book for free. or anything like that. just an apology. is that too much to ask for? jeezus christ.

i mean, i checked the seller's rating before i bought it... 4.7 stars out of 5... not bad, right?

so, if you buy from amazon, don't purchase from booksdirect2u.com that's all i can say... i'm still thinking about the rating....

6 Comments:

Blogger A said...

you should comment like that: was shipped very quickly, but not in a condition i would describe as "very good"....you know?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Give her a 1. Her customer service sucks. j/k... I agree with the comment above.

12:35 PM  
Blogger grace said...

good one... thanks, A. :)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Davidson said...

don't be afraid to be honest, even if it is negative. it's better to be true to yourself and situation than it is to propogate the idea (lie) that everything is hunky-dory. sometimes it's not and it's okay to say so.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I've been buying stuff from amazon and ebay for years now. I think I've only had two episodes ...

Once I was the seller (ebay) and the lady didn't like the product ... even though she saw a picture of it before she bought. I told her I was sorry she didn't like it and would give her a refund of the cost of the item (not shipping) ... she refused. We ended up exchanging positive feedback, though.

The other was as a purchaser. I never received the product. The seller immediately (after I contacted them) shipped out another one and I promised I would return one if I got duplicates. Haven't yet rec'd a 2nd one.

Frankly, I'm quite surprised she didn't apologize ... such an easy thing to do ... stupid people.

2:16 PM  
Blogger grace said...

yeah, yeah, yeah!

okay. i feel better now about giving her a not so stellar rating.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home