12.14.2004

dream last night

i was visiting my bro at his school. we were on top of this snow covered hill... all of a sudden, he disappeared and i looked over the edge of this hill (which was looking more like a cliff) and then i slipped and fell... all the way to the bottom. i hit rocks and trees on the way down so i was all bruised up. i stood up and instead of wearing the big red jacket i was wearing when i was on the top of the hill, i was wearing a white tank top and white shorts. really short shorts. and i could see all the bruises.

i stood up and i was at my college. it didn't look like my college, but somehow, i just knew it was my college. i had to take a piss, so i went to the toilet, which was in the room. there was no door. and there was a big window. i could see out. i'm guessing the other side was a mirror or something because no one was really looking in or anything. and then i see people coming down the hill and somehow i know they're coming into my room. also, somehow, i just know it's a boys dorm. so i'm trying to hurry, but i can't pee. i mean, it's barely just trickling out...

so there i am, all exposed and as soon as the door opens, i wake up. come on! if that really happened, i would've stopped it mid-stream and gotten dressed. why am i so retarded in my dreams?

5 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Last night I dreamed I was a barnyard animal. Possibly some form of donkey, but I'm not quite sure...

12:04 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

I think the dream's secret meaning is that you're a closet exhibitionist. LOL :P Close call, there ;)

12:36 PM  
Blogger grace said...

closet? :P muwahaha.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Yeah, for real, people! I'm the closet exhibitionist, not Grace!

1:14 PM  
Blogger grace said...

seriously, jeanette.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home