11.12.2004

weird ass dreams

i had a dream that i completely fucked up xmas dinner. i mean, the turkey came out all fucked up. it wasn't al brown like it's supposed to be. and it was all deformed. it took the shape of the big ass aluminum pan thing i was using. and it said to me, "my birthday is july 7th." and then laid back down in the turkey juices. and it was huge. so huge that i couldn't lift it out of the oven and it spilled turkey juice all over the floor...

i mean, what the fuck? it didn't even have a beak to tell me that it's birthday was july 7th. how did it say anything, anyway?

i'm paranoid about xmas dinner. i'm having nightmares about it.

steve's going to say that he told me so... told me i shouldn't have volunteered to do it. oh, gawd, i'm scared. it'll be okay, it'll be okay... somebody hold me?

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

August birds aren't nearly so mouthy.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

admit it, you do drugs, don't you? you have some weird dreams, grace.

mike's comment cracked me up.

2:07 PM  
Blogger grace said...

uhm. no. wait. is codeine a drug? :P

2:29 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

HAHAHAHAHA! "I mean, what the fuck? It didn't even have a beak to tell me that it's birthday was July 7th" HAHAHAHAHA! *rolling on floor laughing my ass off* :P

3:40 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

HOLY CRAP!! I can't stop laughing!! Hee hee...what the hell are you eating before bed!?!? Not to freak you out, but what if your turkey comes out like the turkey in Christmas Vacation!??! hee.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

You have some FREAKY ASS dreams! My sister in law does that too. My favorite is when she was taking a shower(in her dream) and washing her ass but when she looked down, it was a horse's ass and so she was scrubbing her own horse's ass and admiring it.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home