11.10.2004

steve's package(s)

since october or september or something, steve's been getting a shitload of packages. i know they're for me for xmas or something... but what's in them? and why are there so damned many?

we got one today from amazon uk... oh... how i love amazon uk. but what's in it??? i think it's cds or dvds or something. it sounds like it. uh-oh. maybe that means that it's loose in there...

i don't know how he keeps them hidden from me. he must put them where only tall people can see and reach. it's not fair. i hate being short :(

also, how does he keep them from me... i mean, when i have a gift for someone, i have to give it to them right away. i can't just put them away. first of all, i'd probably forget that i bought it or i'd forget where i hid it. also, i'm impatient!

my friend doesn't call him "The Most Patient Man in the World" for nothing...

7 Comments:

Blogger Oddgirl said...

I think they might be diamonds...:)

I am the same way with presents. I love buying for other people. I can almost never wait to give them away. The anticipation just kills me.

It's even worse if I know someone has a gift for me. Michael an my mom are sadistic when it comes to Christmas. They put out my presents like four weeks before Christmas! Bastards! I think they just want to see me squirm.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

hehehe... You should cart around a stool and go searching for presents... how short are you exactly? :P If I were there, I could totally find them for you... I'm a Kung Fu Monster! :P

9:31 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Gee Grace, don't you like surprises?

I love giving someone something and watching them open it. That's the best part. (Unless they hate it, of course.)

Hmm... I guess it's a surprise no matter when you open it. I hadn't thought of that until just now. I vote for Steve giving up at least one gift now. The one on the highest hiding place.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Hrm, is he a Capricorn? :D

9:35 AM  
Blogger grace said...

N: def not diamonds :P

Q: i'm 5'2"... but he's 6'2" so he can hide shit in really good places...

YB: nope! i am not a big fan of surprises!

W: his bday's 3/6. is that a capricorn? and what does that mean, exactly?

V: ARGH! i hate waiting... must give... gift... now...

11:02 AM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Dude! You were home sick and you didn't spend the entire day searching for the gifts!?!? You are a stronger woman than I! I have been known to climb up into crawl spaces to look for gifts. My family and friends have to "hide" them at work and other people's houses. I can't stand to not know!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Forgot to mention, I even found my engagement ring hidden away. I didn't get it for 6 months after I found it (he didn't know), but I used to wear it whenever I was home alone! HA!!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home