10.29.2004

the sky this morning...

was so gorgeous on my drive to work this morning... and i was rockin' out to andy c....

yet, i'm still in a crappy mood... maybe it's because i was stuck behind the worst driver in the whole damned world. and believe it or not, it wasn't an asian woman driver in a benz on her cell phone.

it was some dude ... in a chevy lumina. look, if you need to take a left turn at 5 mph, maybe you shouldn't be driving your stinkin' chevy lumina during morning traffic!!! you jackass. stupid ugly ass chevy lumina.

or maybe because it's 7:15 and i'm at work...

or maybe because already 2 people have settled down in my cubicle for no reason. i just removed my chair. fuck you people. no more sitting down in my cube for you! if you have business with me, then by all means, stop and ask your question. no need to sit down and take a load off. i mean, come on! you sit all day! do you really need to sit down in my cube, as well????

but, maybe i'll get to leave early... hrm... i doubt it, but i can think that to make me feel better :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Oddgirl said...

Psst...Michael drives a chevy lumnia. I know for a fact that thing can turn a corner at 35 mph. It could probably handle more.

I need to look this Andy C. guy up. I am so not hip.:)

9:04 AM  
Blogger grace said...

oh, snap! mike's gonna kill me! hehehe.

okay. chevy luminas are practical. they're fine vehicles.

and i don't hate all lumina drivers. just the stupid one in front of me.

did i cover all my bases? hehe

9:20 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Good save on the Lumina thing Grace. (I thought so at least.)

I'm with ya on the unwanted visitors thing. Our mini-office seems to be the place for everyone to congregate when they feel like slacking and mooching. (We have a private stash of good coffee in here.) Sometimes I just want to kick the crap out of everyone and force them out the door!

Whew! I needed to vent. Now back to slacking.....

10:24 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Actually, it probably wasn't the Lumina itself. It was the guy's driving style. When people make turns, why do they still have their ass in front of you? Just mooove. I love the ones who "set up" for their turn, as if their some sort of Indy car driver. Jerks.

I *hate* when people come in and sit. Did I say you could sit your ass down with me??? Did I? No. Get out. Jerks.

I feel you today, girl. Happy fucking Friday. Ha! (I just used the "F" word.)

11:06 AM  
Blogger grace said...

v and nina: i hope you like electronic music. hehe.

jeanette: holy shit. i can't believe you said the "f" word!!!! hehehehe... this is a special day, apparently.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

I think you covered your bases. :) Hey I really wanted to comment on the bathroom post but it isn't working.:)

I was giong to say how sad it is that we are pleased by such things. I have to admit I like it when they are all clean and sparkling.:)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

yeah, i wanted to comment on the bathroom post, too. i feel like one of my cats ... you know how they wait until just after their cat box is cleaned then they hop right in? sometimes i do that at work. hover around the bathroom door while the cleaning guy is in there so that i'm assured of the being the "first" user.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home