10.28.2004

I'M ABOUT TO LOSE IT ON SOMEONE

big time. and by "it" i mean my shit. or my mind. or whatever you want to insert there.

i need a fucking new job. i need a new environment.

this is not good for the new me. you know, the more patient and kind and understanding me? yeah. she left the building about 9AM.

i have yelled at no fewer than 4 people in the last hour and a half and written about 8 rude ass emails since 9AM. damn. now they have written proof that i have issues and i'm completely unprofessional.

i have a headache that feels like someone is stabbing me repeatedly in the head with a letter opener. oh, god. make it stop. i'm going to raid my boss' advil bottle. yes... i think i can take 6 right now.

what is so difficult??? why can't these fucking people do their jobs correctly???? what the fuck is wrong with them???????? jeezus h. christ. do i need to go over there and personally kick their asses? i might be smaller, but i'm meaner and scrappier.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

yeah, kick their asses. it'll make you feel better.

j/k. don't you hate working with stupid people?!?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

Your problem is you're dealing out too much verbal abuse and not enough physical abuse.

By the way, I just finished the book I was reading so I picked up One Hundred Years of Solitude (after reading your post about it). Look at you, influencing people's reading decisions. I did, however, have to remove the gigantic-ass Oprah's Book Club sticker. It practically covered the whole front cover.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

want some of my pain killers? it's been helping me block out the dumbshits that are barking at my door...

3:26 PM  
Blogger grace said...

LE: yup. hate it.

D: i don't drink coffee... i definitely don't need to be more aggressive at work.

J: yay! i hope you like it. some people love it, some people hate it. i loved it, personally...

Jules: yes... give me drugs... :P

6:32 PM  
Blogger HB said...

lol! wow!
:P

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home