10.11.2004

poop in my eye...

went to lunch... on the way to our usual shady spot, we took the usual route. steve was driving. we drove by a strawberry field... it was getting watered.

as we drove by it, some water spurted (huh huh. spurted) into the one-inch crack (huh huh crack) the window was open and landed right in my eye. what the fuck is that? how the hell does that happen?

they water those plants with that poopy sewage water. GREAT.

thought my eye would flush itself out. nope. it starts burning. so i try with eyedrops. it feels better. until i wake up from my nap.

i have poop in my eye. gross. and eyedrops aren't helping anymore. i just tried to put more in.

it's not red, though. i hope i don't get some fucked up eye infection 'cause that would just be nasty.

4 Comments:

Blogger A said...

you'd better be careful lest you become victim of WONKY eye, which is what I've got.....it's FREAKY!

1:44 PM  
Blogger grace said...

wonky eye????

2:26 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

You can change your URL to "graciepoopyeye.blogspot.com"! Kidding! In all seriousness, I had major eye drama last week, so I know how irritating it is. The cool thing is you can get an eye patch, too! And try to be all cool and sexy like Angelina Jolie in Skycaptain, with a cute little pointy hat. And practice puckering your lips in the mirror while wearing the patch and talking in a husky voice and a British accent. Try it! You'll like it!

(For the record, I NEVER did any of the above. No really. I just think it would be fun.)

3:05 PM  
Blogger grace said...

Mel Mega... i so wanna be cool and sexy like angelina jolie... however, i'm not cool or sexy without an eye patch. i'm fairly certain that the eye patch will not help me in my endeavors...

*sigh*

i wanna be angelina... i think i'm going to get a vial of steve's blood... that would be rockin'. i still don't think i'd be cool or sexy, though. DAMN.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home