10.07.2004

lunchtime entertainment

at lunch today, we watched LOST. am i the only person obsessed with this show?

okay, i don't know about obsessed, but i really like it. a lot.

are they allowed to be that graphic on network television now? i had no idea. i haven't watched a show (that wasn't queer eye or the simpsons or survivor) in so long that i didn't know you could curse, too.

what the hell? wow. good thing they weren't cursing when i was a kid watching tv. my cursing would be so bad! who am i kidding? it probably couldn't be any worse than it is now.

at any rate, lost is a good show. okay, the plot is a little trite. fine, i'll be honest. i just want to make out with matthew fox. is that so wrong? he can give me mouth to mouth any day of the damned week. *rawr*

they have this korean couple on there. that guy can not speak korean for shit. his accent is SO bad. i can't even understand him. i have to read the subtitles. couldn't they get a real korean guy? damn.

they have the stereotypical roles... hot girl, hot guy, asian family, black family, dog, crazy old white man, overweight comic relief, ooh. and one of the hobbits is in it. but he's normal height.

anyway, i don't care what anyone says. i like the show. just enjoy it. don't try to analyze it too much. kinda like a hong kong flick.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

Matthew Fox is sooooo cute. I keep forgetting to watch that show. I gotta check out the korean couple.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried watching that show but after about 15 minutes I kept sticking a pencil in my ear if I looked at the screen. *continues reading*

5:53 AM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

We tried watching it the other night. It wasn't bad. I like the way they single out one character and flashback to "their story". I would probably watch it again.

Sorry you were having a shitty day. I hope today is much better. :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Okay, I totally heart Lost right now. It is different and is even fixing my sc-fi cravings a little.

And yes, I was thinking the other night "When did Matthew Fox get so hot?" I seriously don't remember him looking that good on Party of Five? He is smokin'! The only thing that bugs me is that the "cuts" on his face look a little too well-placed...it just kinda bugs me...

5:18 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

I too am becoming obsessed with Lost. It's been a long time since I've looked forward to a TV show to come on every week. For the last couple weeks I've TiVo-ed it, so I don't have to sit through the commercials. When something really cool is happening, commercials make me ANGRY. The characters are really interesting, even if they are a bit stereotypical. I find myself looking forward to the flashback scenes the most.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home