10.01.2004

finally...

the ergonomics guy came back and took that stupid keyboard tray away.

damn. my neck and back were killing me...

on another note, what the fuck? i can't believe it's already october first. i always freak out at the beginning of every month, i guess. it's just that i feel like time's just slipping away from me... and i've nothing to show for it...

i still have to:
clean out my closet and pack stuff up for goodwill.
clean... clean... clean... the bathrooms and such. they're driving me insane.
put up some shelves or something in the garage to organize it better.
clean out the guest room closet. we have so much stuff in there.
organize my CDs. they used to be in alphabetical order. wtf happened?

and i know there are other things... but my weekends are always booked... and i never want to do anything on the weekdays.

i will never be organized, will i?

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

You're freaked out because it's October?
Two days ago you said you wanted it to be October already!? I'm confused...

In another note...Now it's my back the one who's killing me...

10:53 AM  
Blogger grace said...

well, i guess i just wanted month end to be over. i'm still freaked out that it's october.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I'm an organizer. Must organize things, events, people. I organize when I don't mean to. If things become disorganized I become depressed. Truly, I swear I'm not obsessive. Just organized.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home