3.03.2005

thank you...

thanks for all your kind words, everyone... made me smile... though it looked more like a grimace than a smile...

i'm disobeying steve and writing a post. he wanted me to stay away from it. he said i just needed to do my one presentation my boss was asking me to do and log the fuck off. he said if i need to blog, i can audioblog, but there's no way i'm audioblogging. NO NO NO NO NO. especially now that i've been crying all morning. i sound like a doofus. heh.

i just wanted to log on and say hi... i don't think i'll be online much the next few days, if at all. i will miss you guys... i will probably get the shakes. but it's better that i don't stay in this position too long, methinks. guess i'll just catch up with everyone later...

ciao.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

heeeeeyyyyy, one of these days you need to do an audioblog while you're drunk. that would be fun. :)

trust me, bloggerland will miss you, too. i'll look forward to your triumphant return.

have a nice, relaxing weekend!

10:05 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hey I hear ya, I had to take some time off blogging to get my project started.
When I came back one of my blog friends had deleted her blog and there was no trace of her anywhere, luckily I had her phone number can called her.

So what did we learn?
Is good to take time off, but drop by once a week. :) I'll miss u2.

Now, breathe!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

You're absolutely right, Grace. You should try a new position...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I read once that giving lots and lots of head relieves neck and back pain. It also relieves mentrual crams, levels emotions, and burns 560 calories per minute.

Just a thought.

6:43 PM  
Blogger David said...

Back to missionary....

8:25 PM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Hang in there Grace. I'll definitely miss your posts. Sounds like you need a break.

As for the new position, have you tried the upside down, monkey swinging position? It's a workout but worth the trouble. Well, maybe when your back feels better.

And I won't say anything at all about you audioblogging. This time at least. ;)

5:22 AM  
Blogger WNW said...

Hmm..I'm hearing about this late. The place you work sounds insane. The "coffee club" shit would have had me punching people.

You should work at my company. Free coffee, tea, various types of expresso, soda and excellent health care. You'd probably have to live in like Santa Monica, Cupertino in Cali or Springfield or Beverton in Oregon.

Or you could always go with that wrestling thing

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home