2.24.2005

HUNGRY

fuck. i'm fucking STARVING.

why, for the love of god???? my stomach is growling so loud, the guy behind me asked me what "that noise" was... damn it! that's so fucking embarrassing.

last night there just wasn't any food in the fridge... so we ended up having dino nuggets and french fries... what am i, like 5? whatever, it was fucking tasty. dino nuggets are my favorite chicken nuggets ever. not only do they taste good, but i can growl at steve with it with every bite. unless i bite the head off first. heh. yeah. i'm retarded. what of it?

mmm...

i really should go grocery shopping tonight. this is getting sad. i don't know what to make for dinner tonight. we could have burgers, i guess, but we don't have any bread. well, we have sliced bread, but it's in a frozen state... it needs to be thawed. and we only have lettuce. no tomatoes. *sigh*

maybe we have mac and cheese. mmm... there's always pasta. i always have a shitload of crappy pasta and crappy sauce on hand. why? in case i get desperate. like now... but unlike me, steve doesn't want to have pasta every night for dinner. bastard.

christ, i'm fucking hungry.

GRRRRRRRRRRR <-- that was my stomach....



on another note, someone found my blog by typing in "chubby chasers animated graphics" what the fuck? what are you looking for??? and why? i don't get too much weird shit, so when i do, i get all excited... heh...

8 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

I wish blogger offered a way to categorize posts by topic. I would bet that you have an assbucket of posts about "food". This cracked me up ... you're a freakin' retard and PROUD OF IT! Holy hell, I'm still giggling. Bite the head off ... heh heh heh.

I think "why" is my new favorite question to ask. Anything is funny if you put "why" in front of it. Like, Why are you a retard? Ha ha ha haaa.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Of course you know the next google you'll find will be "retarded ass food". Bwaahaahaa!

4:44 PM  
Blogger grace said...

i wish i could just stick them all in different categories. oh well. yeah... i'm a total 'tard... what can i do about it... :P i have no idea. it might be hereditary :P the 'tardedness, that is. heh.

v: uhm... yeah.. it's for... oh, fuck it. they're for me! ME! the game AND the dino nuggets! i feel so much better now that i got that off my chest! :) hehe... and yeah... they ARE tasty.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

Get off your ass and go make me some Korean food :P

5:37 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

hee hee Grace said "off my chest" hee! Grace's chest is out there today!

6:04 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Fred Flintstone used to eat Dino nuggetts, but then he got arrested for bestiality...

10:36 PM  
Blogger grace said...

lar: you have to come visit us! :)

jeanette: heck, yes, it was! :P

lah: yeah, tell me about it... although, i think he's just afraid of turning into a fatty or something. silly boy.

ian: har! :P

8:38 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

I just noticed your screen name had changed. You've traded the grrrrr for raciness.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home