2.25.2005

it's friday... i'm in love...

besides my back being totally fucked up and me being almost completely unable to walk, today's all right. it doesn't completely suck.

it looks like i'm going to hit my number with minimal stress this month. woohoo!

but, besides work... i talked to my bro's counselor yesterday. if my brother gets up to level 3 next week, we can talk to him on the phone! once a month... i can't even imagine what he voice sounds like. well, no. i can. but it's not nice. it's him screaming and cursing. so yeah. i would like to just have a normal conversation with him... i've almost forgotten what that's like. my mom is super sad because she can't take incoming calls at the hospital, so she may miss talking to him. she is going to be SO disappointed :( i feel bad about that...

my poor mom... she's working double shifts to keep my brother in that school. it's rough for her. but at the same time, she doesn't seem to mind. she's a good woman. a real giver. besides her craziness, she is a wonderful person... and when i really think about it, i do want to be like her... but minus the craziness...

we're supposed to be going up to hollywood today. my back is pretty fucked up, so i hope we don't have to stand for a long time. does anyone have any muscle relaxers they can part with? i think i need some.

the guy who sits behind me is leaving the company today. he was one of the few people who i didn't mind come into my cube and talk to me. he was a nice guy. i mean, he is a nice. god, he's not dead! hehe...

at any rate, i should be outta here by 2pm today. i'm just counting down the minutes... less than 200 to go... heh.

8 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hollywood! Nice. Going to see if you spot some stars?

I hope your back gets better and that 'being in love' has to do with you being unable to walk, if not, then get better as well. :p

Oh and say bye to the guy. Why is he leaving? I thought your boss was nice!

11:14 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

How did you hurt your back?

HA!!HA!! @ David.
It's a weird thought process, but I totally get it.

11:24 AM  
Blogger grace said...

david: eh, i don't care about stars. they can all SUCK IT as far as i'm concerned. well, i care about some of them. like topher grace. who we're trying to see at a taping of that 70s show! woohoo! :P

i don't work with him. he just sits behind me.

peachy: my back's been fucked up for months :( working here is killing me slowly.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Wayne said...

Give your mom a big smooch for me.

How you hurt your back?! - From over work?

Ooooh - my, my back is f**ked up too!!!! but lately, I have been doing some stretches that helped me strengthen my lower back muscle...So, I don't feel much pain lately.

http://www.spine-health.com/topics/conserv/overview/exercise/ex01.html

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

sorry i don't have any muscle relaxers for you. you need to a friend in the pharma field. score some free samples.

hope you feel better soon.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Oh, the brother thing is rearing it's head again. That's great the progress he's making. I hope your back feels better. I hate losing good coworkers, too. I think you have a giving heart. :)

12:43 PM  
Blogger David said...

Peachy: Weird thought process, lol. At least someone 'gets it!'

Grace: So cool you're going to That 70's Show!!! It's one of my favorites! Hey if its not too much to ask scream "HELLO DAVID!" when everyone is laughing...

If not then, try to get me an autograph of Laura Prepon, or a picture! :)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

Get a scrip for Fexeril. I'd send you some of mine but...well...I'M AN ADDICT AND I CANNOT BARE TO PART WITH THE FEW WAFERS I HAVE LEFT. It works though. If you were to come visit me...then I would let you have a couple. Maybe.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home