12.30.2004

today's my friday. woot!

man, i was swamped today. working sucks. i'm going to see i can leave now. i worked my ass off today.

will be back on january 4. although, i think i'm going to be SWAMPED when i'm back. i'm only back for a day and a half. wednesday afternoon, i'm taking off for vegas. not for fun, though. for work. damn it. i hate going to vegas for work. ooh, working in vegas makes it sound like i'm a stripper or something. hot!

so, yeah... if i don't post until 1/10, it's because i'm out of town. but i doubt i will be able to stay away from blogs that long, though... i'll get the shakes, for sure. hell, i'll prolly be back on tomorrow.

but in case i'm not, i hope everyone has a safe, happy, and fun new years eve, new years day....

*update. damn. i didn't get to leave early. fuck! it's 6:30 now! aw, man!*

9 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

happy new year, grace! hope you and steve have a wonderful new year's eve.

3:50 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I knew you had a secret double-life as a stripper!

I have been busy today, too. And I have to come in on Sunday and work a Bridal Fair and then a wedding. I will be here for 56 hours on Sunday!! BOOO!

Anyway, hope you and Steve have a Happy New Year. Be sure to drink and eat plenty!! And give Steve's ass a little grab for me! Hee hee!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

Happy New Year! I'm still not so sure why we celebrate this holiday. I mean it seems kind of silly, the new year is coming regardless. Anyway I guess it's a good reason to have a Steve cocktail....you pervert! I meant a cocktail prepared by Steve....:)

5:12 PM  
Blogger grace said...

LE: thanks! same to you and your family and the boy!

Mel: you're working 56 hours? dayam! that sucks! :P poor thingie... sorry you have to work :(

Nina: mmm, steve cock...tails :P

6:35 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Dude! That totally sucks. You're still at work at 6:30 ... gah! Today was my Friday, too. Good thing for me.

You have a wonderful New Year's, too. I'm gonna go through Grace withdrawals. It will be terrible.

6:50 PM  
Blogger SJ said...

Happy New Year Grace!

You pre-empted my comment about you working in Vegas by saying it yourself! Damn, not fast enough...

3:06 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

Happy New Year to the both of you!! :-)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Stripper or hooker. Either way, hot.
Have a great New Years!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Yankeebob said...

Happy New Year Grace! Have a great time in Vegas!

(*muttering to self* ...a stripper on the side? I knew I should have gotten those Vegas tickets earlier....)

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home