12.29.2004

stressed the fuck out

fuck. i hate month-end. i just feel like fucking screaming and crying all at once. that's not fucking, screaming, and crying. okay. how about i just say that i just fucking feel like screaming and crying all at once. okay. yeah. that makes more sense. or something.

it's all i can do to keep myself from screaming at people when they just look into my cube. i need to get the fuck away from this place.

i can't wait until tomorrow's over. at least we get new years eve off.

i was going to leave at 4, but the boss' boss keeps on coming around. i think he's checking on me. jeezus. no trust around here. :P

i'm leaving at 5. damn it. yeah.

7 Comments:

Blogger Oddgirl said...

Yeah, damn it. Ten at the absolute latest.:) You are such a hard worker. Have you thought of asking for a raise? I think it's about time you get one. Try not to work too hard. Just think of all the wonderful cocktails Steve is going to make you....:)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Heh ... she said cock ... tail.

Are you still there? It's 5:25 pm.

::peeking over the top of your cube::

5:23 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

If you're as much fun in person as you are on your blog, I'd be poking my head over your cubicle too...

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont feel so bad, I have to work on new years eve. I think i'd like a job where I sit in a cubicle, because then, when someone peeks in at ME, i'll have good reason to rip their face off. Life is shweet.

8:05 AM  
Blogger SJ said...

Ah, month end... deep breath, calm yourself, control the work...

11:14 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

You're all stressed but you found time to give me love over on my blog? I ♥ Grace.

11:54 AM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette, you and your cock comments. i'm no longer surprised by the things you comment. if you want to shock me, it'll have to be dirtier than that! :P and i almost always have time to check other ppl's blogs. hehehe. even when i'm all busy and stressed out. good stress relief.

cece, i wish i had fun ppl to work with... so i could peek into their cubes...

thanks, sis... i've almost made it through. woot!

btw, cece, i'm NO fun at work. i'm a big ol' bitch.

sorry to hear that, adam... btw, working in a cube is overrated.

ian, i'm breathing, breathing out... doesn't stop the homicidal thoughts, though. heh.

i always have time to check other people's blogs. hehe.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home