1.12.2005

*drool*



yesterday, apple announced the launch of their iPod shuffle. they're going for $99. they're the size of a pack of gum. a PACK OF GUM, people. it only holds like 240 songs, but still... for the memory, it's definitely not worth the price, but i just *heart* little electronics! i wonder if they've got skins for this one... i love little toys! it probably even weighs less than my pocket rocket! :P

apple also announced a $499 mac. nice.

what should i get my sister for her 18th birthday/high school graduation? it's the same day. anyone have any suggestions? i was thinking maybe the iPod, but i don't know... any other ideas???

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel Mega said...

Ummm...when I saw "drool" I was waiting for a picture of a cute guy. A CUTE GUY!! Please?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

The $499 mac, the "mini mac," got my only-use-mac-design-colleagues at work all excited. Designers always drool over new mac products. It looks like a fun little machine for non-heavy-duty stuff.

As for the tiny ipod, I couldn't live without a viewscreen. "Cute" though.

On another note, I haven't been able to read any blogs for several days (work and such) and it seems you have gone on a posting frency lately. I can't keep up!

11:50 PM  
Blogger cat said...

i couldn't live without the view screen either. not knowing what i was listening to would drive me crazy. i like my little iPod all 10GBs of it. i think we've (read: me. since i rarely let shawn use it) only used up about one gig so far.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Agent_LAH said...

Pocket Rocket...Bahahaha!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Michael Moore said...

you should get your sister an iBook. Two main reasons.

1) Moving it is cake. Do not get her an eMac, which weighs 50 pounds and takes up half my backseat and slides back and forth while driving up to Yale to pick up a friend before heading up to school. Uh...

2) iTunes, motherfuckers! Networks at college are the shit! Peer to peer downloads are easy, legal, and free. Tell her to download ourTunes too--otherwise she can only borrow music, and what fun is that?

3) Because if she decides she wants an eMac I can swap with her.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home