1.12.2005

*drool*



yesterday, apple announced the launch of their iPod shuffle. they're going for $99. they're the size of a pack of gum. a PACK OF GUM, people. it only holds like 240 songs, but still... for the memory, it's definitely not worth the price, but i just *heart* little electronics! i wonder if they've got skins for this one... i love little toys! it probably even weighs less than my pocket rocket! :P

apple also announced a $499 mac. nice.

what should i get my sister for her 18th birthday/high school graduation? it's the same day. anyone have any suggestions? i was thinking maybe the iPod, but i don't know... any other ideas???

3 Comments:

Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Ummm...when I saw "drool" I was waiting for a picture of a cute guy. A CUTE GUY!! Please?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

The $499 mac, the "mini mac," got my only-use-mac-design-colleagues at work all excited. Designers always drool over new mac products. It looks like a fun little machine for non-heavy-duty stuff.

As for the tiny ipod, I couldn't live without a viewscreen. "Cute" though.

On another note, I haven't been able to read any blogs for several days (work and such) and it seems you have gone on a posting frency lately. I can't keep up!

11:50 PM  
Blogger cat said...

i couldn't live without the view screen either. not knowing what i was listening to would drive me crazy. i like my little iPod all 10GBs of it. i think we've (read: me. since i rarely let shawn use it) only used up about one gig so far.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home