10.26.2004

why won't he tell me????

so, steve won't tell me who he voted for on his absentee ballot. damn it!!!!!

i know he didn't vote for bush... (he promised me he wouldn't and he said he didn't - shhh... don't tell his uber-republican family.) and i don't believe he voted for kerry because he said he didn't want to tell me because i would hold it against him for the next four years...

or maybe he voted for kerry and he meant that i would use it to blackmail him with his family...

oh, god... did he vote for nader???? and who the fuck were those other people on the ballot???

damn it! why won't he fucking tell me? he's driving me absolutely crazy!!!! fuck! fuck! fuck!

what do i need to do? rub my boobs in his face? find someone with bigger boobs to rub in his face? what will crack this man????? damn! i nagged him for at least 15 minutes...

i even promised to leave him alone tonight... and he still didn't tell me... argh!!!!

and then he says it doesn't matter because california's going to kerry, anyway... yeah... i know! so fucking tell me already!!!! how would i hold anything against him if kerry's got cali? i wouldn't!!! so tell me! tell me!

steve, if you're reading this, i just wanna know why you hate me so... or why you love to torture me. it can't be THAT bad being married to me :P DAYAM!

7 Comments:

Blogger gg said...

I don't know Steve, but I think some people like to keep their candidate choice private. I hold no such compuncitons.

Or maybe he's just trying to get your goat.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

Yeah, Steve, you shouldn't be keeping secrets from your loving, doting, cool wife!!

Why won't he tell you? that's so wrong.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

When you're in bed tonight start getting busy with him and then tell him that if he doesn't spill the beans you won't let him get his rocks off. Simple and effective. But just for good measure, you should definitely have lots of jugs rubbed in his face.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I think the more he knows it bothers you, the longer he'll keep it from you!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jer said...

He voted for Nader. He clearly is experiencing Post Nader Regret Syndrome, and is keeping it from you to avoid embarrasement.

3:30 PM  
Blogger David said...

Wanna know who he voted for? 3 words:

Menage a Trois!

Where did I get the idea? Well it comes with any man's genes but I was reminded by the new jibjab.com cartoon "Good to be in DC."

Let me know how it goes!

P.S: If someone already knows who is going to win the state where they live, why vote for the other guy? Isn't that like a vote misuse? Loosing your time? Wasting ink? If CA is going for Kerry anyway my best guess is he voted for him. Who the hell votes for Nader? Does anyone ever votes for that guy?

9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'll help you get it out of him.. :P

yeah steve, why don't you love grace? hehehe.. for shame!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home