9.16.2004

golden god

steve's been working out more than usual...

and may i say, meeee-ow!

his arms are bulgey (that's not a word, is it... oh well), his man-boobs are hard as a rock, the lines on his stomach are defined... and his butt... oh, his butt... *and the heavenly host sings*. his butt was already nice and taut... ask jules. or any of my friends. i pimp out assfeels all the time. i've never been a butt-girl, but i have been since i met steve... mmm mmmmm.

so, even though i hate going to the gym, i've been going more lately because i don't want people saying, "who's that fit, toned guy with the heifer?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Oddgirl said...

Good for you going to the gym. There is no gym here in the metropolis of Queen Creek.

I like a nice ass on a guy. There is this baseball player I love. He doesn't just have a great ass. He has butt cake. That's where you want to take a bite out of it, it looks so good. You and Steve will have to try that out later.....

4:56 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

pimping out assfeels...buttcake...too funny!

I swoon for a nice set of abs and broad shoulders.

5:46 PM  
Blogger grace said...

butt cake... that's awesome. steve totally has a butt cake. and i'd totally let anyone take a bite, too. i must've been a pimp in my past life. but, probably an unsuccessful one.

7:14 PM  
Blogger black buttafly said...

I totally feel you on this one, grace. My hunny or Ho ass michael as I affectionately call him has been doing push-ups and sit-ups everyday and he looks scrumptious. Now, I've got to get my big ass back in gear... right after I eat this last Krispy Kreme...hee hee

8:14 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Funny how couples can get fat AND get fit together... it's almost like some kind of messed up race in both scenarios :P

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home