9.15.2004

wtf...

the girl in the cube next to me gave me a cookie. i swear she just wants to see me get fat. actually, she's really nice. she's one of the few i actually get along with here.

at any rate, i ate half the cookie and gave away the other half. this cookie was like a monster cookie. it was about an inch thick and maybe 4 or 5 inches in diameter. and there were like whole hershey's kisses in there. okay. that's an exaggeration, but they were pretty big chocolate pieces.

and now i have heartburn. wtf? i hate heartburn. it sucks. i've had 3 tums. now i have that chalky film all over my tongue. makes me want to wipe my tongue off on my denim jacket... if i get desperate, i might.

then i walked over to the bathroom and the stall has no toilet seat covers... but that's not my major problem. the major problem is that when there are no toilet seat covers, you can see into the next stall. you can't take your pants off without flashing someone. greeeat. what the hell do we pay the janitors for, anyway???

i am just not having a good afternoon... everything's getting fucked up at work... it's just... not... good. *sigh*

steve said i can stay home when we have kids... what a catch-22.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

ugh, i hate heartburn. that sucks.

i feel your pain. while i was working on another mundane task, my best bud called me from hawaii. damn, i want to vacation in hawaii. life is so cruel sometimes.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Quyen said...

What pervert designed your bathroom? haha That's gotta be a laugh and a half :P ...maybe it's a glory hole...

5:44 PM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

Ummmmm. I want a cookie. Sorry about the heartburn. I say pee in the sink. Screw 'em.

6:39 PM  
Blogger David said...

That bitch! LOL...

8:22 PM  
Blogger A said...

see.....if we had crappers as closets, it would be a non issue. But, yeah, what Nina said--pee in the sink.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home