9.16.2004

bud light commercials

if you've ever heard those bud light commercials on the radio, you will appreciate this site.

it's got the real men of genius and real american heroes lyrics...

we heard another one on the way up to the beastie boys concert. it was honoring mr. highway line painter. armed with a brush and a can of yellow paint... you work your magic (and then the rock singer voice guy sings: abracadabra!)

it's funny, goddamnit. i just can't capture it on the blog... i'm sure you can find them in downloadable form somewhere. i'm just too lazy to look.

almost makes me want to drink bud light. almost.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

those commercials crack me up!

10:53 AM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I LOVE those commercials!! I sing them all the time! I am so getting on to that site so that I can memorize the words and torture people!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home