8.12.2004

ghetto ass bedding...

so.... this is on guess who's wedding registry. wtf is this? it's SO fucking ghetto. i don't even know who picked it anymore cuz she's so like him. who told her this was a good idea, anyway?

omg. i want to gouge my eyes out... only certain people with a certain sense of style could actually pull this look off. style or balls. or maybe blindness i'm not sure. *yuck* i can just imagine them getting all wild and jungly on this bedspread. i'm sick now.

i just grossed myself out.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh god!! make it go away!! it's hideous! i need to wash my eyes out with salt water!!

ARRGH!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it, it makes me feel all wild and ferocious like a jungle cat...NOT!

can you imagine stan's scrawny ass in matching speedos frolicking on that thing? ehehee

1:39 PM  
Blogger grace said...

you are going to make me ill. seriously, seriously ill.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home