8.17.2004

cubicles suck ass

last week, i had no one around me. just my boss in his office and his admin next to me... it was so nice and quiet....

this week, everyone got moved up here. i'm fucking surrounded by people... not just any people... yentes. if you don't know what a yente is, look it up online on a yiddish dictionary. (my boss is jewish.)

it's so loud up here. i hate it! i need a new job. i used to have the mail cube behind me. so i never heard anyone... they changed it to someone's cube. these people are all inside sales people. i hear fake happy people (and real happy people... which is just as annoying) trying to sell... shit. make it stop!!!!! and their phones ring off the hook... my boss is lucky i like him so much. otherwise, i'd be outta here!

1 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

wetta? i've never heard of that... hrm...

thanks, sabina.. i'm glad you're always willing to kick someone's butt for me... :P

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home