8.17.2004

how do you spell relief???

CHIROPRACTOR!

holy god. i feel at least 50% better...

yesterday, i could barely walk... just going to my car put me in tears. the chiro said that he couldn't really crack me that well because my muscles were so tight around my spine. he cracked my back a little bit and then he sent me in to get this kickass massage. it was fabulous... i was moaning and groaning.... and drooling...

anyway, then he took me and cracked my back. dude, i'm all misaligned. it's gross. at least now my feet point straight up now. they were all leaning to the right when i was lying down on my back... my shoulders are all fucked up, too....

went home, did the ice treatment and miracle of all miracles, i could move my neck and i could fall asleep without tossing and turning to look for a comfortable enough position to sleep in.

went back in this morning for another treatment. got cracked again (god, i love that shit) and then got another massage... ahhhh... i love that deep tissue massage... he even massaged my head... i actually have volumized hair now. hehe... i've never had volume in my hair! hehe...

i need more massages!!!! more!!!! i don't know if i'm going to get another one on thursday or not. they said something about teaching me exercises. damn :( oh well. 2 massages for a total of $30? not bad :D

they were saying i was one of the tightest people they've ever worked on... they prolly say that to all the girls :P huh huh.

3 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

oh, well the massage therapists here do it rough, too... but i like it rough! :P

11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love my chiropractor. i haven't seen him in a few months, but he is a hottie.. nice big hands.. mmmm... :)

you know, he massaged my butt once.. do they do that normally??

i'm glad that you are feeling better! $30 for two massages?! we got ripped off in napa!!

11:55 AM  
Blogger grace said...

we have pretty good insurance, apparently. heheh...

uh. i don't think they normally massage butts. i'll ask :P hehehe...

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home