2.23.2005

i'm a disgusting little creature

that's what steve always calls me... last night, i confirmed it...

i drank way too much wine (well, it wasn't that much, but it was too much for me. it wasn't quite half a bottle, i don't think. maybe it was. who knows.) and i fell asleep on the floor in the living room. steve had to pick me up take me to bed. i was on his side of the bed. i probably drooled on his pillow. but that's not the worst of it. i didn't wash my face OR brush my teeth. EWWWW....

he should divorce me right now.

speaking of disgusting little creatures, the bunny's been spending a lot of time indoors because of the rain. she makes our bedroom smell. BAD. she pees a lot. and poops even more. we have to put down these diaper things (that people use when they can't control their bodily fluids in bed) on the floor because she's a bad little bunny and will just go in the corner... that little fucking brat.

anyway, sometimes she will poop right next to it. luckily, bunny poop is just pellets. they don't stain or anything, so i don't get mad at her... and i will pick them up, put them on the diaper and tell her, "bunny buns, you need to poop on the diaper. that's what it's there for." yes, i realize she doesn't understand me, but i still tell her that.

when i do that, she sniffs at them, looks at me like she's saying, "a poop buffet? for me????" and will have at it. yes, bunnies eat their own poop. apparently, they have nutrients or something. whatever. it's fucking nasty. and then she will cut out the middle man. by middle man, i mean diaper. she will SUCK IT STRAIGHT OUT OF HER OWN ASSHOLE.

so NOW who's the disgusting little creature, HUH? HUH????

9 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

YOU! YOU ARE THE DISGUSTING LITTLE CREATURE. You should know better than to post something like this first thing in the morning. Disgusting. You. Ugh!

9:42 AM  
Blogger grace said...

jeanette: damn it! i was trying to trick people! stop ratting me out! :P

lah: hehehe... well, as long as she's not peeing on the carpet.

as: but, my bunny's brain is the size of a pea. seriously. she's got this teeny little head. heh.

ed: isn't it, though? wait. what're we talking about? me or the bunny :P

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are such a dirty girl..

ew, gross, i don't want to hear about monkey eating her own shit.. blah..

11:34 AM  
Blogger Envoy-ette said...

ewwww.....but funny!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

ew. i thought rabbits were supposed to be smart. ew.

11:53 AM  
Blogger gg said...

poop sucking. *retch* I will never look at bunnies in the same way again. so cute, yet so vile.

12:37 PM  
Blogger grace said...

jules: i AM dirrrrty :P you're never going to look at Monkey the same way again, are you? :P

envoy: yeah... funny because you don't have to clean it up :P or watch her do it... or have her lick your foot or hand RIGHT AFTER she ate poop!

le: where'd you hear that? if they are, then we just got an extra stupid bunny :P she's a cute bunny, not a smart bunny :P

gm: i feel that way about boys :P

1:12 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

can't remember who, but i know someone told me that rabbits make good pets because they're really smart. maybe the person just had a smart bunny.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

I cannot believe your bunny does that. That has got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever pictured in my head. And YES...I pictured it in my head. And then I threw up a little in my mouth.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home