1.12.2005

eye candy post for Mel Mega

from gaywired.com... because gay boys find the hottest boys. and i'm only putting their first names, because really, who screams out the last name of someone when you're fucking them, right? (in alphabetical order because i'm anal like that...)


Chris


Gabriel (whoa, what's holding up his pants? muwahaha)


George


Jeremy


Jesse


Joseph (whoa... what's holding up HIS pants? yikes)


Nick

and last but not least, MY personal favorite:


Steve *meow* :P (even if he does have that pesky beard)

8 Comments:

Blogger peachy said...

Too funny. I'm checking out the gay guys, and then I see Steve. I cracked up laughing. Not at Steve, but that he was at the bottom of the gay guy list. Hi Steve and the pesky beard!

4:47 PM  
Blogger grace said...

to clarify, these are not gay guys. (well, some might be. i have no idea.) i got it off the gay guy website because they have the best taste in guys :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Gahhhhh....

**Eyes roll in the back of my head and I fall to the floor in a heap***

Grace, I heart you.

5:34 PM  
Blogger peachy said...

Oh! I had a reading comprehension problem there. I like George. He's yummy. I won't say which ones, but some of those guys are definitely gay. Nice muscles, though.

5:35 AM  
Blogger grace said...

eh, does it really matter if they're gay or not? they're hot as hell... and... they'd have nothing to do with me either way! :P

9:04 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

That last guy looks kinda old.


Muwaahaahaaa!

(I'm JUST KIDDING! JUST KIDDING! Just encouragement not to grow another beard. Love ya, Steve. Love ya, Grace.)

:p

9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bahahahaha..

12:25 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I'll take an order of Jesse, to go, please. Thank you.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home