12.22.2004

sleazeball

so, i had to go get a signature for a PO. and the guy who needs to sign it is looking me up and down. and not stopping. i'm so fucking glad i totally covered up. mock turtleneck, pants, boots. and i'm wearing my leather jacket. you can't see any skin on me. well, except my face and my hands.

so i got tired of him looking, so i pushed my stomach out as far as i could get it to go, slouched over so it looked like i had no boobs.

but i'm thinking i may have made a mistake. now he's going to gossip with all the other men about how i'm gaining weight.

they're worse than girls. i swear.

7 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I would like to apologise on behalf of men everywhere. We're not all like this, honest...

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

Ick. Good thing you were covered up, I say, otherwise your skin would have crawled right off of you.

12:33 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Ummm, Grace, I've seen you. And your stomach. And I am pretty sure that you could stick it out as far as you could, and it would not be noticeable! You are too little!

I do hate those guys like that, though! I feel that way everytime I have to go to our Engineering department. *shiver*

1:16 PM  
Blogger grace said...

ian: i know you're not ALL like that. in fact, i'm shipping mel over to you right now :P that's how nice i think you are...

it's the just men i work with. they're creepy. some of them.

j: i'm so glad i was all covered up. i would have DIED.

m: thanks... but i looked pretty gross :P believe me. i wouldn't want to have sex with me, that's for sure.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

don't let that shit intimidate you. you should just stare back and ask what he's looking at. usually guys who leer like that are just cowards.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Cece Martinez said...

gross. that is so gross.

1:58 PM  
Blogger grace said...

le, it's not so much as i'm intimidated, as i am just not wanting to make waves. i was in the boss' boss office. no need to make a huge deal about it.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home