9.22.2004

smoking...

i quit smoking quite a while ago. but, every once in a while (at parties and such) i'll bum one (or two or three) off someone. or have the community cig. everyone shares, everyone's happy...

2 smokes got inadvertently left at our home this past weekend. and i was having a particularly bad day yesterday...

so, i had one. steve, of course, says absolutely nothing. doesn't get mad, there's no reaction. (he says there's no telling me what or what not to do... i don't know what he's talking about...)

yay!

i had a capri (you know, the one that looks like a barbie tampon) because you know, it's really like half a cigarette... so it's okay. anyway, i didn't enjoy it nearly as much as i thought i would. i liked the wine better. and it was shitty wine.

i guess i just like smoking when i'm already drunk and there are other people around.

so, i just threw the other one out... eh, it's for the best, i guess... *sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger Rarry said...

I knew I should have thrown those damn things away. Capris are evil I tells ya ....eeeevviiillll!

1:06 PM  
Blogger grace said...

KMII: yes, they're evil. cute, but evil. :P

CL: i would've bought that back in the day... when it was the only talent i had. :)

T: thanks for the offer, i think. :P

2:04 PM  
Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

I am not a "smoker", but I am. I am not a "gotta-have-it-all-day-every-day" type. But I love a good Parliament (or P-Funk as we call them) now and there!

4:27 PM  
Blogger gg said...

I am a sometimes smoker like yourself... except I think bumming pisses people off, so ocassionally I will buy a pack before a party or soemthing and then give the rest of the pack away at the end of the night.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home