9.20.2004

nightmare

why are so many nightmares located on my college campus? well, i guess i know. i hate that mother fucking place. fuckers.

anyway, it was with vampires this time. and they had yellow eyes like the orange bulborbs do in pikmin. creepy.

but the funniest part of the whole dream was that stan was a vampire. i knew something was wrong with him.

speaking of stan... mel never text messaged me back. she didn't say anything to lilly either. well, then fuck her, too. i stuck my neck out and nothing. oh well. i have better things to do than give a fuck about either of them.

her loss.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:26 PM  
Blogger grace said...

sorry, jules had to delete it.

although, i have to concur. WTF? heh

1:33 PM  
Blogger David said...

Vampyres also turn me on!
As long as there were enough female ones it wouldn't be a nightmare to me. ;)

11:23 AM  
Blogger grace said...

okay, you vampire lovers are freaking me out!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home