9.13.2004

i'm just pooped today.

today is awful. i can't concentrate at all. just finished a 60 page presentation in 35 minutes. it's a friggin' record. for me, at least.

highlights of my day:

lunchtime nap
IM'ing mike. what a great guy...

he's 16, but damn. he seems more mature than any 16 year old i know (like my brother). i'd rather have him for a bro than my own. sad, huh?

so, i'm trying to get my sister to talk to him. yes, i realize i'm pimping her out. she's 17 and she's just a much nicer version of me. my opposite, really. hehe...

concerns:
his love for hentai. hehehe
her reading my blog. she doesn't need to know how frustrated and hateful i can be. hehe. i guess i baby her a little.

at any rate, if nothing else, at least they can talk about anime and manga together.

3 Comments:

Blogger MomMega: mothersmilkblog.com said...

Dude! I just spent 2 hours on Engrish.com...I can now blame no milk for my lack of productivity!

4:14 PM  
Blogger grace said...

oh, i've done that before... not only on engrish, but on amazon, on imdb, on the web in general. it's sad.

4:16 PM  
Blogger grace said...

you're right, there's nothing wrong with hentai... unless you're trying to meet my sister :P hehehe...

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home