8.04.2004

gracie...

i know my blog has gracie in it, but it doesn't mean that just anyone can call me gracie... i don't mind when my friends call me gracie... and it's basically just my friends who read my blog... so that's okay... and if strangers read my blog, i don't really care if they think my name is gracie...

what bugs me is when people at work think it's okay to call me gracie. it is not okay to call me gracie. only people who i am fond of can call me gracie. there is one lady at work who calls me gracie that i'm cool with. unfortunately, she's friends with other people who think that because SHE calls me gracie, THEY can call me gracie. i'm not sure if this is even making sense...

anyway, it fucking bugs. i don't know why. it just does.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

MAN, i'm glad i'm one of your friends. hehe..

this reminds me of when i use to call mel "missy" all the time. but then again, she didn't even like her friends calling her that.

2:01 PM  
Blogger grace said...

oy. i'd rather be called gracie over missy any day!

2:21 PM  
Blogger grace said...

i seriously thought your name was amber. hehe...

i'd love to take a cooking class. you'd think i'd just get off my lazy ass and take a class. sheesh. i like to be alone, but i don't want to join a class by myself. how sad is that. i don't know what i want!!!! hehe.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home