8.31.2004

man! what a day!

this day has been far too hectic. my god. i think i set a record for the fewest posts in a day... well, for me, at least...

my voice is kinda hoarse from yelling at people all day. the people i have to deal with have a total of 6 brain cells...

i'm waiting for them to tell my boss i have a foul mouth... and then he will laugh and tell them that he taught me well.

my boss kicks ass.

i think i will learn how to make fried green tomatoes tonight. our tomato plant keeled over and more than half of our tomatoes got taken out... is there anything else you can do with green tomatoes? i dunno...

delirious... hungry... must go home...

my friend johnny introduced me to a word a while back: hangry - so hungry that you get angry with every little thing (or in my case, person).

i am hangry.

where's steve???? waiting for him to email me so we can go home... hrm...

2 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

i think we should all be wealthy.

speaking of wealthy, someone won saturday's $100million lottery... *green with jealousy*

i need to win that. i guess i should play if i want to win....

9:21 AM  
Blogger Oddgirl said...

Most of the people I deal with are lucky to have 6 brain cells.

I use the word "hungy", because I already used the grrrr portion of it. I don't use it that much though because I sound like an idiot.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home