8.19.2004

public restrooms

i hate going to the bathroom at work. first of all, i have a problem with peeing if anyone can hear me. i got over it after years at boarding school, but still, i'm kinda self-conscious. i might not be THAT bad, but i have a slight shyness of relieving myself in hearing range of others...

but besides that, i swear, at least once a day, i hear someone... no, wait... i DON'T hear someone washing their hands when they leave. it's SO gross. i think that when you unlock the door, something should spray your hand or something so that you'll HAVE to wash your hands when you leave... i mean, jeezus... that's just disgusting... so, when i leave the restroom, i always open the door with the paper towel that i dried my hands on ... blech. wtf is wrong with these people, anyway????

4 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

aw, fuck. gross. i dunno then. i just don't know what i need to do to make these disgusting slobs wash themselves. ugh. i hate everyone here.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really?! I love the sound I make when I unleash the beast! I also like to moan, to make the whole bathroom experience more enjoyable for my fellow beast wranglers!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA, that was gross..

gracie, at least you don't run into the fart queen and and then hear her do her business (LOUD) and then not hear her wash her hands. the woman sits next to me.

come to think about it.. i don't think i've heard her wipe.

GROSS!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

That's so funny, I just wrote about this. There should be rules that are just understood for unsing public bathrooms. Otherwise you always end up looking at people's shoes to see if they're the same person who didn't wash.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home