7.27.2004

tom beland rawks!

omg! i did something really stupid yesterday. i wrote to tom beland because i felt soooo stupid about what a dumbass i was on saturday talking to him... (stupid deed + stupid deed = ???) then i really felt like banging my head up against the wall. i mean, i have a tendency to write letters to people, but then i never actually send them. i just usually feel better just by having it written down... but this time i actually pushed the send button...
 
anyway, yesterday, i was telling steve on the way home that i did a stupid thing and he laughed and said it was 'cute'... :( ugh. and i was hoping he just didn't get my email... maybe thinking it was spam or something...
 
but he wrote me back!i couldn't believe it! and what a nice ego-stroking email it was, too.... anyway, i'm so relieved he didn't think i was a complete dumbass... or maybe he was just being nice to me cuz he felt sorry for me. hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home